Saturday, February 5, 2011

Persuasive Writing at its finest...






So, I have now been some getting grief from my roommate because I am apparently now a 'blog head'. However, I quickly wanted to share this piece of persuasive writing with you that one of my students wrote to me in her 'Work on Writing' journal last fall... After reading it, I was almost convinced that I should give them more recess. Almost being the key word... :-)




So much voice for the beginning of 4th grade... now her writing is even better! Good thing too because the TAKS writing test is in a mere 3 weeks and we just had almost a full week of snow days... St. Elizabeth Ann Seton, patron saint of schools, pray for us!


Well, I'm out for the night. Thank you Angela for trying to persuade me that playing with my maltipoo, Miley, and making chocolate chunk cookies were way more fun activities to do on a Saturday night... 

Talk to you later lovely bloggers... I'm out. Peace love and teaching.

1 comment:

  1. That is the cutest persuasive writing...love it! :)

    ReplyDelete